Live Your Adventure
Roam the lands of the gentle free ranging giants whilst indulging in sheer luxury, warm hospitality in natures’ purest form. A place where true adventure becomes real.
Elephant Gorge Camp is nothing short of paradise. Perfect views of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the panoramic scene of the Amboseli dust plains and not to forget the stunning wild life sightings. I hope you’ll join me on this unique adventure that will be your life changing experience.
We offer a variety of adventures and activities to explore this natural wonderland on wheels and on foot. Guided safari walks provide bonding with nature, wandering through the lava rock formations and getting an incite into the ground creatures.
There is a constant focus on wildlife and conservation with the park boasting over 1800 elephants and five antelope groups that are not found in the park.
A truly authentic African experience awaits, as you follow in the footsteps of the famous Maasai people with our wide variety of activities:
- Day & Night Game Drives in a 4 x 4 specially designed vehicles steered by highly experienced local guides
- Guided Bush Walks to enjoy the little surprises
- Bird watching
- Bush Dining & Sundowners
- The Maasai cultural visit (this is visiting the community for just a few hours)
- Star Gazing
- Great Photography opportunities at and around the Lodge
- Scaling the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro and exploring the Kamwanga forest (day trip requires advance notice)